Dua before Sleeping – Sleeping Duas



Dua before Sleeping – Sleeping Duas

It is very important to recite dua before going to bed at night because Allah Almighty appoints an angel to protect the one who sleeps after reciting dua.

> Dua for waking up with translation

> Dua if anyone unable to sleep

Dua for Sleeping - 1

اللَّهُمَّ بِاسْمِكَ أَمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا

اردو ترجمہ: تیرے ہی نام کے ساتھ اے اللہ میں مرتا اور زندہ ہوتا ہوں۔

English translation: In Your name O Allah, I live and die.

Dua for Sleeping - 2

بِاسْمِكَ رَبِّي وَضَعْتُ جَنْبِي، وَبِكَ أَرْفَعُهُ، فَإِنْ أَمْسَكْتَ نَفْسِي فَارْحَمْهَا، وَإِنْ أَرْسَلْتَهَا فَاحْفَظْهَا، بِمَا تَحْفَظُ بِهِ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِينَ.

اردو ترجمہ: اے اللہ تیرے ہی نام کے ساتھ میں نے اپنا پہلو بستر پر رکھا اور تیرے ہی نام کے ساتھ اٹھاؤں گا،لہذا اگر تو میری روح روک لے تو اس پر تو رحم فرمانا اور اگر تو اسے چھوڑ دے تو اسکی ایسے حفاظت فرمانا جیسے تو اپنے نیک بندوں کی حفاظت فرماتا ہے۔

English translation: In Your name my Lord, I lie down and in Your name I rise, so if You should take my soul then have mercy upon it, and if You should return my soul then protect it in the manner You do so with Your righteous servants.

Dua for Sleeping – 3

اللَّهمَّ إِنَّكَ خَلَقْتَ نَفْسِي وَأَنْتَ تَوَفَّاهَا لَكَ مَمَاتُهَا وَمَحْيَاهَا، إِنْ أَحْيَيْتَهَا فَاحْفَظْهَا، وَإِنْ أَمَتَّهَا فَاغْفِرْ لَهَا. اللَّهمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ العَافِيَةَ

اردو ترجمہ: اے اللہ تو نے میری روح پیدا فرمائی اور تو ہی اسے فوت کرے گا، تیرے ہی لیے اسکی موت اور حیات ہے، اگر تو اسے زندہ رکھے تو اسکی حفاظت فرمانا اور اگر اسے تو موت دے تواسے معاف فرمانا۔ اے بلاشبہ میں تجھ سے عافیت کا سوال کرتاہوں۔

English translation: O Allah, verily You have created my soul and You shall take its life, to You belongs its life and death. If You should keep my soul alive then protect it, and if You should take its life then forgive it. O Allah, I ask You to grant me good health.