Dard ki Dua

Dard ki Dua – Qurani Duayen

If there is pain in any part of your body, then recite this Dard ki dua. In sha Allah, your pain will disappear.

Jism ke kisi hissay men dard ho to ye Dua parhain in sha Allah tala Allah k hukam se apka dard theek ho jay ga.

> Bukhar ki Dua

> Biwi se Hambistari ki Dua

Jism men dard ki Dua

Hazrat Uthman bin Abul Aas says that from the day I became a Muslim I used to have pain in one part of my body. I complained about this pain to the Messenger of Allah Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) and he said: Put your hand on that part and recite Bismillah three times and then recite this dua seven times.

Dard ki Dua


أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ

اردو ترجمہ: میں اللہ کی ذات او ر اس کی قدرت کے ساتھ پناہ چاہتا ہوں اس تکلیف سے جو مجھے لاحق ہے اور ہر اس تکلیف سے جس سے میں بہت ڈرتا اور محتاط رہتا ہوں۔

English translation – Dua for pain in the body

I seek refuge in Allah and in His Power from the evil of what I find and of what I guard against.

Reference:

(Sahi Muslim - 4/1728).