Qurbani ki Dua with translation in English and Urdu

It is very important to recite Qurbani ki Dua at the time of slaughtering the animal.

Qurbani ka tarika

Feed the animal well before slaughter. While slaughtering, lay the animal on its left side facing the Qibla and slaughter it with a sharp knife by placing your right foot on the side of the animal and recite this Qurbani ki dua.

Qurbani ki dua

Qurbani ki dua


Translation

I have turned my face to that Being who has created the skies and the Earth in the state of the Straight Deen of Ibrahim and I am not amongst the Mushrikeen (who worships idols). Definitely, my Salah, my Ibadah, and my living and dying are all for ALLAH, who is the Lord of the worlds, and who has no partner. I have been ordered (all that passed) I am amongst the Muslimeen (the obedient). O ALLAH! This sacrifice (slaughter) is due to You granting us the ability to do so and it is for You.

ترجمہ: میں نے اپنا رخ اس ہستی کی طرف کرلیا جس نے آسمانوں اور زمیں کو پیدا کیا اور میں ہرگز مشرکوں میں سے نہیں ہوں بے شک میری نماز اور میری قربانی میرا جینا اور مرنا صرف اللہ رب العالمین کیلئے ہے۔ اس کا کوئی شریک نہیں مجھے اسی کا حکم دیا گیا ہے اور میں سب سے پہلے سر اطاعت جھکانے والا ہوں۔ اے اللہ یہ جانور تونے ہی دیا تھا اور تیرے ہی نام پر میں نے اسے قربان کیا۔